Shoulder Immobilizer with Pillow
2. Reach unaffected arm behind back and pull the pillow torso strap around to the front and attach the buckle at the front.
3. Reach unaffected arm behind back, pull the shoulder strap around to the front and clip the buckle at wrist support strap of arm sling.
Shoulder Immobilizer with Metal
2. Reach unaffected arm behind back and and pull the waist torso strap around to the front and attach the buckle at the front.
3. Reach unaffected arm behind back, pull the shoulder strap around to the front and clip the buckle at wrist support strap of the arm sling.
Post-Op Elbow Brace
1. Fasten the straps and tighten the cuffs. The brace can then be removed and reapplied using one hand as a single unit.
Post-Op Knee Brace
1. With the leg extended, slide the brace underneath the leg with closure at the front. Make sure the center of the hinge is aligned with the center of the knee.
2. Secure all four buckles. Pull strap to desired tension. Reattach velcro end to secure strap.
3. Release all four buckles by pinching the two buttons on the buckle.
Now you can simply and simultaneously apply active pneumatic (air) compression and adjustable cold therapies to reduce swelling, minimize pain, and speed and enhance your body’s natural healing abilities.
The V-Pulse allows the patient to apply a thermal-compression pad to a specific body part for cold therapy and dynamic compression therapy to manage pain and swelling for post-operative recovery. Each of these separate treatment modalities is considered effective post-operative rehabilitation and complication prevention. The range of benefits feature a portable post-op therapy system that integrates preventative and rehabilitative modalities into one convenient, easy-to-use device.
The Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy System is simple and reliable. Its easy to use, compact design makes it great for home use. Depending on your patient protocol, with nothing more than an initial fill of a little ice and water, you can enjoy up to 6-8 hours of motorized cold therapy.
Please use the following chart to determine what cold therapy unit is right for you.
|Treatment||Game Ready||VPULSE||Polar Care|
|Compression Therapy||Yes- unlimited||Yes-500 hours||No|
|Uses Ice||Yes||Yes- ice bottles included||Yes|
|Ice Lasts For||~2 hrs||~4 hrs||~6 hrs|
|Rent vs. Purchase||Rent- 3 weeks @ $300||Purchase- $375||Purchase- $225|