- Your physician’s prescription
- Your insurance information
- A photo ID.
- Pre-printed and filled out registration forms
Please arrive several minutes early to your appointment so your paperwork can be completed.
- You will hand in the registration forms you pre-printed and filled out. If this was not done, paper forms will be given to you to fill out and return.
- You will be asked to provide your insurance information so we can make copies and put the information in your patient chart.
- You will be shown to a private patient room where an evaluation will be made by one of our practitioners.
During your evaluation:
You will be asked questions regarding
- Your medical history
- Your prescription
- Your occupation, lifestyle, interests, activity level
- Goals of your treatment
- You will be measured for the orthosis or prosthesis.
Upon completion of the evaluation, you will be scheduled to return for the delivery and fitting of your orthosis/prosthesis.
Note that due to the unique nature of orthotics and prosthetics it is often difficult to predict the exact length of time needed to see each patient. Please be patient while we work to give you the level of service you deserve.